Rope Toys = BAD!

One of the most common causes of pet birds being rushed to the vets and/or dying is from ingesting fibers from ropes on many toys designed for and sold as bird toys. This is a serious and common issue, often resulting in fatalities. However, pet owners are not given much choice with only a limited range of bird toys available in Australia, most of which contain at least some rope.

Sign the petition here – raise awareness and start a discussion, so change is made


Rope ToysaWoytdpehGAwVmm-800x450-noPad


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s